The Reward The Reward

This is making me to cry of happiness, makes my heart to beat harder. That artist drew my dream.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

Really nice. Reminds me Paranoia Dolls. Very beatiful maded, actually lolita style, and eyes and hair of this doll *_*

Dating Sim Academy Dating Sim Academy

Good game but...

I always Can't find my love, or inlove in this game. why?

Kingdom Days Sim Date Kingdom Days Sim Date

loved this game

I loved this game, stayed with vampire :D

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

:DDD

It's the best game for me. My favorite ^o^

-+[Lonely Bard Lyrical]+- -+[Lonely Bard Lyrical]+-

Once I've found randomly this song and downloaded it immediately, because really loved it and made me cry. But then, I've lost it, and after some time wanted to find it again, but couldn't, because I couldn't even remember the name of it! But every day I tried to revive my memory, then melody appeared in my head, and 1 line of the lyrics. And I was so happy when I found it, because it was so much time! Added to favs now for not losing it again. Thank you for such an amazing piece!

LadyArsenic responds:

What a story!
I know I hate it when I can't remember a good song and don't know where or how to find it again. I'm so happy that I could touch you with my music. Thank you so much for listening and leaving me a lovely story! <3

[V] - Miasma [V] - Miasma

This is fantastic! I absolutely love it, my body got the shivers! Also chorus is so fitting in this piece, it makes the music more unique. Keep going!

Curiosity Curiosity

I have no idea why are you getting such a low score on your art. All your pieces are wonderful!
Thank you so much for uploading it.

JJColours responds:

Thanks so much for your support. I'm not sure either to be honest, lol - But I love what I do so I'll keep doing it :) Thanks again!

At Rest At Rest

Oh dear, this is so incredibly beautiful!
Perspective rules or other "realism" idea shouldn't work here at all.
It's all about heart and soul, not the "rightness" of the technique or perspective.
This drawing gives emotions, that what is important.
I feel it with my heart, really love this piece. Saving to my favourites.

JJColours responds:

Aw! Thank you so much. It really made my day to read this!

Pulcherimma Mortua Pulcherimma Mortua

What a Glorious Death you have here. I really like the dress. Like you felt, that the color of Death is blackish-purple and this is brilliant! Also, the corset is more than something outstanding. She looks like royal Death Lady and the warrior at the same time. That scythe cane makes her to look mature and experinced, and absolutely main. I have no words. This is fantastic.