All 7 art Reviews

Curiosity Curiosity

I have no idea why are you getting such a low score on your art. All your pieces are wonderful!
Thank you so much for uploading it.

JJColours responds:

Thanks so much for your support. I'm not sure either to be honest, lol - But I love what I do so I'll keep doing it :) Thanks again!

At Rest At Rest

Oh dear, this is so incredibly beautiful!
Perspective rules or other "realism" idea shouldn't work here at all.
It's all about heart and soul, not the "rightness" of the technique or perspective.
This drawing gives emotions, that what is important.
I feel it with my heart, really love this piece. Saving to my favourites.

JJColours responds:

Aw! Thank you so much. It really made my day to read this!

Pulcherimma Mortua Pulcherimma Mortua

What a Glorious Death you have here. I really like the dress. Like you felt, that the color of Death is blackish-purple and this is brilliant! Also, the corset is more than something outstanding. She looks like royal Death Lady and the warrior at the same time. That scythe cane makes her to look mature and experinced, and absolutely main. I have no words. This is fantastic.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I. Remember. That. Glorious. Movie.
This artpiece is brilliant. No words.

Giora the Rabbit Giora the Rabbit

My inspiration finally came to me after this work! Thank you very much!
I'm jelly of you. I couldn't draw something like this for the rest of my life.
Keep going!

Qunit responds:

"I couldn't draw something like this for the rest of my life" - don't say that! i wasn't born with this image in my hand :) you just have to draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and you make it :D

Wizard Lamp Wizard Lamp

This is brilliant. I would buy something like that. This is so unique!

Skull twins Skull twins

As a bones and skulls fan, I'll tell you that this is actually amazing. It looks really interesting. But I think if you added teeth to your skulls, it would look much more great and correct.

linda-mota responds:

you know what's weird about infant skulls is that the have no teeth. these were newborn skulls. it's weird, obviously their teeth are tucked in the mandible and upper part of the mouth.